By Gerry Rothschild, VP of Membership
The May Membership Drive is fast approaching, and I don’t want you to miss this opportunity! If you attended any ISES LA events over the last year, you already experienced a lot of what ISES LA has to offer: great networking, entrée to some of LA’s most exclusive venues and through our signature events such as Meet the Masters, JAM and the Educational Breakfast Series, access to the biggest stars and most innovative thinkers our industry has to offer.
ISES LA Membership offers access to one of our most sought-after benefits, the opportunity to grow your business! As a member, you can join a committee, get involved and start to build the personal relationships that will make someone think of you the next time they need the services you provide. By the way, who do you think gets more out of Meet the Masters? The person who attends the event or the person on the committee who has spent time coordinating with those masters or working with them on the day of the event?
I hear it all the time – “It’s $399 a year and there is a $50 registration fee; that’s a lot of money.” However when you evaluate the cost-benefit as part of your business’ marketing budget, it will buy you so much more than any of those industry online listing sites will. In addition to all of the opportunities mentioned above, ISES LA membership offers benefits that actually save you money. These include free, targeted advertising and discounts at companies like FedEx, Kinko’s, and Alamo Rental. Plus, if you join online in May, we will waive the $50.00 registration fee and automatically include you in the new ISES Pocket Directory.
Remember, ISES doesn’t cost…it pays. Enjoy this wide array of benefits while dealing with the best of the best in the Special Events Industry:
· Regional Discounts: ISES Los AngelesMember-to-Member Discount Program.
· Complimentary Advertising: ISES Los Angeles complimentary email advertising blast.
· National Discounts: FedEx, Staples, Budget Truck Rental and more!
· Networking: opportunities to make connections and build relationships at all meetings & special events.
· Education: A series of lectures and presentations focused on professional development, business growth and building clientele.
· Job Referrals: find the best, get the best.
· Invaluable Relationships and Long-lasting Friendships: collective industry. Collective organization. Collective goals.
· Accountability: a fellow ISES LA member will provide exceptional services.
· Discounted Registration Fee: a benefit exclusive to members.
· Online Directory: at the local and international level, visit www.ises-la.comand www.ises.com respectively.
Click here to join now!
Questions? Contact: Gerry Rothschild | email@example.com
ISES Headquarters at 800.688.ISES (4737) | firstname.lastname@example.org